A desert ready to compliment any meal is a Skillet Blackberry Cobbler. The best way to have blackberries for desserts is by having a Skillet Blackberry Cobbler. When served with a scoop of ice-cream it can be spectacular summer dessert.
Although it may seem too difficult to make it is not very difficult in real. Let’s examine how you can treat your friends and family with this finger licking dessert.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts, best if you get Pillsbury
- 2 bags of frozen blackberries each weighing 14-16 ounce.
- 1 stick melted butter
- Half cup flour
- 3 quarters of a cup of sugar for the crust
- A full plus one-third of sugar for the berries
- Half stick butter cut into small pieces
- Half cup of water
For The Full List Of Ingredients & The Delicious Step By Step Directions To Follow Please Head On Over To The Next Page Where We Will Show You The Full Recipe…