Break out the veggies and whip up some lovely Herb Roasted Zucchini and Carrots!
- 2 heaping cups zucchini slices
- 1 heaping cup yellow squash slices
- 2 cups carrot slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a bowl, toss vegetables with olive oil, herbs, salt, and pepper.
Spread vegetables evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until crisp-tender, brown, and caramelized in places.
Serve and enjoy!