- 1½ lbs cucumbers (2 english cucumbers or 7-10 small ones)
- ½ medium purple or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh or frozen dill, chopped
- ¾ cup sour cream (reduced fat is ok)
- ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from ½ small lemon)
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tsp sea salt and pinch black pepper, or to taste
- In a small bowl, combine ¾ cup sour cream, ½ Tbsp lemon juice, 2 pressed garlic cloves, 1 Tbsp dill, ½ tsp salt or to taste and a pinch of pepper. Stir and set aside while prepping salad.
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds or half rounds if using large cucumbers. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add thinly sliced onion. Just before serving stir sauce into the salad and mix to coat cucumbers. After adding sauce, the salad will stay fresh for about 2-3 hours if refrigerated.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.